Thursday 7 May 2009

Aaaahhhh...

As I'm typing this, I'm being spoken to by my freezer...apparently (Spotify adverts, yay ><). Just thought I'd mention it.
Anyways, I assumed the next thing I'd most on here would be pictures of my tattoo (which i'm getting tomorrow yay! ^_^) but after catching up on Marinas and Freddies blogs, I felt like posting somthing too. Unfortunatly, this means that I have no idea what I'm gonna post, but let's just see where it takes us, shall we?
Anyway, (man, I start lots of sentences like that don't I?)I'm kinda worried. I feel like i should be more panicked by the fact that I have a 2000 word report due on monday which i havnt started yet, an essay to type up and add 250 words to and I have exams coming up which i havn't started revising for either, but...I'm not. Atm, I'm really not fussed lol. I think it's the weather...
Going back to the start, has anyone else heard of Spotify? It's like this thing you download and you stream music from it. And you can search whatever you want (it has most stuff) so if you're craving a song which you don't have and can't download (we get banned from the internet if we do it here...) you can just listen to it whenever! Unfortunatly, it means you have to listen to adverts ><>
Hm...what else...Well I started using a bow in my violin lessons. It sounds like I'm skinning a live cat, it really does ><><
Oh, speaking of girls, what the hell is up with bitches going schizo for no reason?! Really, I did NOTHING! and I get called a wanker! Er hello! That's biologically impossible! Jeeeeezz, I think we need to keep SOMEONE away from the alcopops ><
On a closing note, if any of you are bored (you know, when you should be revising and stuffs), there's a reeeaaally cool drama on BBC iPlayer atm called 'All the small things', centers around a woman with 3 kids who's part of a choir that her husband conducts. It may sound a little boring, but I can't say much more or I'll give it away.
Anyways (there it is again) please watch even the first episode of it and let me know what you think!!!
Cya tomorrow with pics of my new tattoo!

1 comment:

Moustache Fever said...

what a cool blog! sorry its taken me so long to read it lol, i was more excited about your tattoo and didnt see this one!!

I have spotify, thats how i discovered my new favourite album, Danny Elfman's MILK. sooooo great, look it up :)

xxx