Friday 8 May 2009

Ta2

Yes! I finally got it done! Man, I'm sooo happy! The artist did such a good job! I didn't plan on it being this big tbh, but he put the transfer on, and took a pic for me to have a look at and I actually like it like this!
It took about an hour, roughly. Got there just before 3, then had to wait a lil' bit, then put the transfer on etc etc. The artist told me that the first tattoo always hurts the most, and that the first few mins would be the worst. It was ok actually, looking back. Some stars hurt more than others, but the line art was definatly worse the the shading in. The buzz of the needle before it touches your skin for the first time is pretty off putting as well, but it was ok.
I'd definatly recommend it though! Just make sure you have an artist that likes to chat! We talked about sooo much stuff! Everything from music tastes to traveling, including things like noisy students and what people thought about tattoos/piercings.
Also, make sure you go with someone who doesn't mind a semi-permenant loss of feeling in their hand! I took Scott with me and I hope that he soon regains the full use of his right hand ^_^
Anyway, picture time! Please comment Team Marmite!

4 comments:

Marina said...

loveeeely! yay! awesome! i've been thinking about what tattoo to get for the past few months and for a long while didnt know WHERE to get it but i saw a guy with one on the underbelly of his arm and it looked a lot better than i thought it would so maybe....
but as to urs i liike it, i like that its on the back.
sexy plexi mah dear.
carry on!!!!!!!!
and whats this about wankers?
WE MUST CATCH UP.
soon mah dear, my exams are over in 2 weeks (kind of not really oh wellll!)

Little Red Belly Dancer said...

hehe ty! ^_^ yeh its in like the perfect place for a bikini/halter top/ my bellydance costume. i love it! a lil sore to cover tho, so ive been wearin a low bak top all 2day. theres that place in jersey i got my piercings done? we know the guy that owns it, theyre really nice in there. ooooo get in it summer so i can go with u!!! ^_^ nd lol my exams rnt till 2nd nd 4th june! but im pretty lazy when it comes to revision, so im free whenever! when r u bak in jersey?

Moustache Fever said...

DUDE! that's totally awesome, and brave to get such a big one!! lovely jubly though, so cooooooool!!! xx

Little Red Belly Dancer said...

hehe ty!yeh well cos its not a massive block, jus loads of stars, for the size, it didnt hurt too bad. gonna look great with a bikini/swimsuit in the summer! ^_^