Wednesday 22 April 2009

And I'm feelin' good.

Summer! Yes, Summer! I don't care what people say, we're definatly moving into Summer weather now. The weather in Hull is amazing! It's been gorgeous since I've got back and I love it! As my new t-shirt says; "J'adore Sunshine!".
Doesn't everything seem better when it's sunny? For example, I did no uni work over the easter holidays. I have a report and an essay due on May 11th, as well as a load of revision cards to get through before my exams, but I'm not actually feeling that worried yet. I mean, obviously I know I should be (I'm not allowed to re-take anything ><) but it's just so hard to get worked up about stuff when the weather's this nice, you know? I'll probably try and do some later when it gets colder/darker, but I'm not making any promises! Right now, all I want to do is drink homemade lemonade and listen to Cat Power. Also, most likely due to the gorgeous weather, I have decided 2 things;
1) I'm dying my hair red again (hopefully on Friday)
And
2)I'm finally going to learn how to play the violin. I've found lessons and I'm checking prices of violins on Friday!
So what's the weather like with everyone else?

3 comments:

Das said...

My parents are actually in Gran Canaria for a week.

I hope it rains there.

Marina said...

Haaaa, Vampire Cecil, I didn't know you had it in you!
Same here, its lovely! and it's actually motivating me to do MORE work so I'm happy all around. And don't worry, we are all on the same boat- work throughout easter? didnt even know it was possible =P
Anywho girl, we should catch up soon. Missing you!
And on that 11th of May you have to think of me. Cause not only will it be my birthday (HOPEFULLY THIS IS NOT NEWS) but i will be stuck in an exam room.
Aaah life, your irony is so....
¬_¬

Moustache Fever said...

yay at the violin! xx