Tuesday 3 June 2008

I think I'm going to be sick...

I'm so stressed out with these exams. I just keep thinking about how fucking important they are and how screwed I am if I don't do well. I can't even revise properly. I try. But I just keep getting distracted and start thinking Oh god, I'm reeeeaaaally fucked this time.
I have 70 studies to learn for Psychology and right now, I could only probably tell you about one, and that's cos I did it in year 12 too.
People keep saying that it will be fine and not to get stressed out, but how can I not!? I can't concentrate on revising properly, and everytime my mind goes back to my work, I just keep thinking about how much I have to do!
I just feel like I'm going to be physically sick sometimes.

1 comment:

Das said...

Remember hun, I have absolutly 100% faith in you, you'r going to do great in the exams so try not to worry.

Love you