Tuesday 10 June 2008

A Belleh-Dans-Ah!

Surprisingly, this blog is not going to be depressing, shock horror! :O

Nah, it's just a random piece of info I feel like sharing.

So, I was England over the weekend, and inbetween visiting my Naini in hospital and buying two dresses, four pairs of shoes and a bikini, I was talking to my Aunty Anna about when I was coming over for university (they live 10mins away from the campus). Somehow, we started talking about bellydancing, and my aunt was saying how much the girls at the youth club she and my uncle run would be so interested in something like that. So I said about how much I love it and how I love sharing it with other people; not just the actual physical movements, but the history, and the health and emotional benefits.

So, one thing lead to another and now I think I'm going to be teaching bellydancing to a group of girls when I go to uni :D I can't wait!


2 comments:

Moustache Fever said...

woop woop!

Marina said...

Whoo! They couldn't have a better teacher- passion makes the difference.
XD